Alison and Francesca are highly-experienced educationalists with a wide span of expertise. From K-13, including adult education, they have been extremely successful in the projects and programs they have undertaken. With honesty and integrity being at the core of their values, they aim to create HIGH IMPACT in a short period of time.
They regularly work with private clients and international organizations in the capacity of speaking engagements, training, development as well as school improvement initiatives.
The scope of their consulting work has included:
- SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT AND TURNAROUND
- PROGRAMMES FOR BILINGUAL & MULTILINGUAL LEARNERS
- NEW SCHOOL & NURSERY CONSULTATION
- TEACHER DEVELOPMENT & TRAINING
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOR SCHOOLS & ORGANISATIONS
- SPECIALISED COURSE CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- DEVELOPMENT OF ART PROGRAMMES FOR CHILDREN
- SPECIALISED PROGRAMMES FOR LEARNERS WITH DISABILITIES AND/OR GIFTEDNESS
- INITIATIVES FOR PARENT ENGAGEMENT
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AT EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCES